Gordon Setter Puppies For Sale in Northern Wisconsin. We proudly raise and show our Gordon Setters, keeping high standards for the breed. We started raising, training, and showing our Gordon Setters in 2006. We are a small kennel in rural Balsam Lake, WI and our dogs are family raised; which we feel is important to have well-rounded dogs.
When we have a litter, we make sure our dogs are sound and their hips have been OFA certified. All our dogs have great temperaments, good conformation, plus working ability. Not many dogs showing in conformation also have working titles, we are proud of Splash who has her JH title (Junior Hunt), she is also showing in the conformation ring. Legace and Rainbow also have obedience titles. All our dogs are obedience trained so they make nicer companions around the house, as well as out at shows and in public. We hope to be able to share our love for the Gordon Setter breed; as well as the show ring, obedience, and hunting with you.
Reasons for buying your next Gordon Setter Puppies For Sale in Northern Wisconsin from Martini Gordon’s:
- House Raised – All puppies are raised in our house and do not leave our house until 8 weeks old
- The puppies are well socialized by family friends and children once they are old enough.
- All Gordon Setter Puppies have dewclaws removed when they are 2-5 days old.
- All Gordon Setter Puppies are micro chipped with Home Again micro chip.
- All Gordon Setter Puppies are giving a complete vet check and vaccines at 7 weeks. Vaccines include DHPP Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvo, Parainfluenza.
- PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL TO RESERVE YOUR PUPPY.
Martha is a vet tech / Receptionist at Valley View Vet in St. Croix Falls, Wisconsin and care for all Martini Gordon’s comes first. Gordon Setter breeding females will only be bred two times in their life and never bred back to back (at least a year in between breedings). Martini Gordon’s also does not breed any Gordon Setter females after the age of 6 years. This provides a well rounded, happy Gordon Setter breeding female and healthy Gordon Setter puppies.
Rainbow received her Grand championship in Duluth last July. Rumor finished her championship in Aug. of 2015. Beckett got winners Bitch at the Shakopee dog at Canterbury in November 2014. At Nationals this year in Canfield, Ohio Beckett took 3rd in the Bred by class and 4th at the national show. Hedy took 2nd in the American Bred class at the regional show and 4th in American Bred at the National show.
Beckett Major Duluth, MN
Sooner – Grand Champion
Martini Gordon’s will be breeding her when she is around 3 years of age and she has passed all her clearances.